C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management is with you, shoulder-to-shoulder, all the way to strong performance, lasting value and responsible growth. Together, we can help make your business fit for tomorrow — a future that is sustainable and secure.
Business today is under more pressure than ever to deliver better, lasting results for stakeholders. At C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management, we think like an investor, looking at how opportunities to buy, sell, partner, fund or fix a company can add and preserve value.
Today’s deals do not happen in a vacuum. So from your business strategy to your acquisition strategy, your plans for divestments or for raising funds, or even your need to restructure, every decision must be made in light of your entire business, your sector, and the global economy.
Our global teams of specialists combine a global mindset and local experience with deep sector knowledge and advanced analytical tools to help you navigate a complex, fragmented process.
From helping to plan and implement strategic change to measurably increasing portfolio value, we focus on delivering tangible results. The kind of results that let you clearly see what you gained from the deal at hand, and what you want to bring to the next deal down the road.
Real results, achieved by integrated specialists.
BUYING A BUSINESS ADVISORY—-
As you execute your company’s growth strategy through acquisitions you will reach a number of decision points. From identifying target markets and potential targets to running an efficient transaction process and realizing upside or synergy value, we help you confidently navigate the complexities of buying a business, unlocking value at every stage.
We help identify key risks and rewards throughout the acquisition life cycle – even for the most complex deals. We help you align deals with your strategic business objectives, maintain compliance and enhance value from integration and potential upside opportunity.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions during the critical stages of planning and executing an acquisition.
- Deal strategy: How do I maximize shareholder value and returns?
- Option identification: What businesses can I acquire in my target markets?
- Evaluation: What is the asset worth to me?
- Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
- Pre-close: How do I plan for a successful Day 1?
- 100 days: What is my plan for delivering the deal value?
- Value realization: How do I maximize value?
SELLING A BUSINESS ADVISORY—-
When it comes to selling a business, a successful strategy requires active portfolio management and a well-planned divestment process.
Our Deal Advisory professionals are forward-looking specialists with a broad range of skills, deep industry expertise, and a view on the future, to help you stay in front of the issues and avoid loss of value. From helping you understand the potential risks and rewards of a divestiture to supporting you in minimizing value leakage, we assess your situation and support your negotiating position to maximize the sales price and execute the deal with minimal disruption to the remaining business operations.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages in planning and executing divestitures.
- Portfolio strategy: How do I maximize shareholder value?
- Exit options: What are my strategic exit options to maximize shareholder value?
- Preparing for exit: How do I prepare the business for exit?
- Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
- Pre-close: Am I ready to close?
- Post-close: How do I capture the value created?
Create and set-up of a new joint venture or business combination requires specialized skills in not only assessing the legal and tax environments, but also the capital market provisions in the local environment.
C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management’s joint venture experts can support you from pre-deal strategy and partner identification through to implementation and governance to power up your joint venture or business combination. We have global resources to connect you with local relationships and knowledge so that you have a full understanding of the strategic, financial, operational, and legal implications of creating and setting up a joint venture or alliance. We also help you understand the implications of the business combination on your entire business and ensure your long-term maintenance and exit strategies are an early consideration in the creation phase.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages from creation to operation of a business combination.
- Understanding the strategy: What are the key objectives for entering into a partnership?
- Options appraisal: Where, how and with whom should I partner?
- Opportunity evaluation: What are the risks and rewards and is this the best way to create value?
- Partnership design: What does the partnership need to succeed?
- Deal execution: How can I negotiate the best deal?
- Plan implementation: How should I plan for a successful implementation?
- Powering up: Am I delivering a successful partnership?
Deliver, optimize or exit are stages of the life cycle that a joint venture may go through with significant challenges. To meet the objectives of a joint venture or alliance often requires close management of sensitive relationships (often across cultures and borders), in addition to the usual contractual and operating challenges of a business. Using a non-traditional, tailored approach to meet your needs, our globally experienced joint venture practitioners can help to preserve maximum value throughout the life cycle.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages from issue identification to operating optimization or exit.
- Reviewing current status: Is the joint venture / alliance fit for purpose and delivering its objectives?
- Diagnosing issues and designing solutions: Why is the joint venture / alliance not fit for purpose and what options are available to reset or optimize the business?
- Developing and executing the transformation plan: What needs to be done and how do I ensure that I execute the plan effectively?
- Assessing the governance and reporting functions: Are governance and reporting structures meeting their objectives?
- Evaluating exit options: Is the joint venture / alliance a sustainable business or is exiting a feasible alternative?
FUNDING A BUSINESS —-
A strategic approach to defining your capital financing objectives and understanding your debt, mezzanine, and equity financing options in light of both private and capital market sources is essential to sustainable growth.
We offer hands-on assistance through the process of raising capital, from initial assessment and strategy to successful execution. Using clear and consistent communications, we can help you develop and strengthen shareholder support for the deal.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions to develop and implement capital structuring transactions and raise capital in alignment with your goals.
- Financing strategy: How do I maximize shareholder and stakeholder value?
- Option identification and evaluation: What sources of finance (debt / equity) may be available?
- Deal execution: How do I achieve the best terms?
- Closing: How do I manage communications?
- Ongoing management and stakeholder communication: How do I manage stakeholder communications to maintain lender and shareholder support?
FIXING A BUSINESS —-
In this rapidly changing environment, every company faces challenges. A step in the wrong direction can sometimes have significant effects on corporate performance and company value. Our integrated team of specialists guides you through difficult times to deliver real results for your stakeholders.
To overcome operational or financial challenges and improve performance, you need to quickly stabilize your cash and liquidity positions and take a realistic view of current options.
We provide a seamless approach to stabilizing under-performing companies by identifying opportunities for strategic, operational, organizational and financial change, and executing on them to achieve real results. We help establish solid ground for a turnaround by assessing your liquidity position and creating a stakeholder management plan.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages of change management.
- Option identification: How can I quickly and effectively assess my options?
- Stabilization: How can I stabilize the business and assess its financial position?
- Turnaround strategy: What are the financial paybacks of the various options?
- Execution: How do I ensure full delivery of the turnaround plan?
- Value realization: What risks and costs are associated with each path, including contingency plans?
When a company is experiencing financial difficulties, stakeholders often look for additional information or resources to help rebuild their confidence. We help you understand the complex landscape of borrowers, lenders and shareholders, and manage stakeholder communications, so you stay in front of the issues and make the best decisions. We help you assess short-term liquidity requirements and consider actions to quickly preserve value and address potential risks to stability.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions as you navigate a corporate restructuring to achieve sustainable, operational and financial change.
- Appraisal and stabilization: Do I have enough liquidity to keep operating?
- Options assessment: Do I know what has gone wrong and how to fix it?
- Intra-stakeholder negotiations: How do I keep everyone engaged in negotiations?
- Development of options: What sustainable capital structure offers the best prospect of success?
- Implementation: How can I reconcile all stakeholder positions to implement the new capital structure?
- Ongoing monitoring: How do I ensure that the business is supported through its recovery?
When a company is in distress, the management team faces many competing challenges. We can help you assess the situation and, if necessary, assist you with developing a practical insolvency plan. Working with you and your stakeholders, we help you identify the path that will maximize available value. We help you assess the impact and risks of various options, identify the right filing jurisdiction and prepare a detailed insolvency plan that optimizes the stakeholder positions. We support you as you position your company for a return to health and a solid financial standing.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the development, implementation and completion of an insolvency.
- Distressed corporates: How serious is the problem?
- Insolvency planning: What are my options?
- Commencing insolvency: What needs to happen when my company is in a formal protection process?
- Implementation: How do I maximize value?
- Exiting a formal process: How does my company get back to normal?
Deals today are no longer simple transactions. They demand answers to new questions. The latest regulations, evolving data protection laws and new cross-border trade agreements are just a few of the many issues that need to be considered. Then, there’s data. Not only is data growing exponentially, it needs to be analyzed more closely to ensure potential issues are uncovered. And, all of this needs to be done faster because deal speed is increasing as well.
Our global network of firms build teams of highly specialized professionals that cross multiple disciplines, geographies and sectors to look at the deal from all angles. Working together, we uncover insights and synergies, upside, stakeholder matters, integration issues and more. We look at the entire lifecycle of your deal, and even your business as a whole, to help ensure you’re always asking the right questions and turning to the right people for answers.
Deal Advisory professionals can provide actionable, practical advice designed to help you minimize risks, and unlock, drive and preserve value for your business.
C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management offers you deep knowledge and experience across the deal lifecycle:
- Debt Advisory: Helping borrowers and issuers make sound funding decisions that can manage financial risks and maximize value.
- Equity Capital Markets: We support and guide you through any kind of equity raising in the global capital markets, helping you preserve value at every stage of the capital transaction.
- Financial Restructuring: We are objective third-party advisors, helping you solve complex problems or implement improvements that can strengthen your financial performance.
- Insolvency: We focus on the hard questions that can help stabilize your situation and position your company for a return to health and solid financial standing.
- Integration and Separation: Be it an integration or a carve-out, we tackle the key issues, helping you minimize unexpected surprises and maximize value by identifying synergies.
- Joint Venture and Alliances: Be it a joint venture, alliance or consortium partnership, we can guide you right across the lifecycle, giving you confidence from creation to exit.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: We work seamlessly with buyers and sellers, helping them make the right moves confidently and swiftly to avoid missing opportunities.
- Portfolio Solutions: We advise financial institutions and investors in developing and implementing strategies for managing their portfolios across asset classes.
- Restructuring: We help simplify the restructuring process by focusing your attention on the key questions needed to right your organization.
- Transaction Services: Supported by superior analytic tools and proprietary data, we help you identify, evaluate and successfully implement your growth strategies.
- Turnaround: Faced with an operational or financial challenge, we help you move from crisis to value realization quickly.
- Valuation: We take a holistic view of value, helping you understand value better so you can make optimal decisions for your business.
Why work with C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management ?
We deliver the results that matter.
- C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management teams are here to help you identify and solve the challenges that stand in the way of your growth and progress. Everything we know (and everything we know how to do) is focused on achieving your objectives.
- C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management people are known for being refreshingly practical, results-focused and down-to-earth: if we do the work, we deliver the value.
We know how your business works.
- C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management teams immerse themselves in your business and we identify completely with your objectives and priorities. We were one of the first to align services with client sectors, but we also make a point of learning what makes you different from your competitors. Your business is our business, and that’s why C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management people will feel more like colleagues than consultants.
We know how to get things done.
- C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management teams help you frame the challenge, they map out a path to the solution and then stay with you until they have delivered what is required.
- C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management can put exactly the right people round the table to meet any client need, however specific. Those people draw on a hinterland of tools and methods, assets and accelerators that have been proven to keep the right things happening at the right time.
We know how to exploit technology.
- C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management teams combine deep functional and industry knowledge with proven practical skills in the implementation of technology. We can help you throughout your digital transformation journey, from big-picture strategy to the deep detail of roll-out and governance. A focus on practical business outcomes helps to maximize the return on your investment in technology, past and present.
We are on your side, shoulder to shoulder, all the way, from vision to value.
- There are many objective reasons to choose C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management, from our global reach and deep sector insight through to our teams’ broad business knowledge and technology implementation skills. However, the clinching reasons to work with us, according to clients, are the quality and commitment of the people we put on your team.
C-Suite Institute™ | Electric Vehicle Management is here to help engage your customers, accelerate your business and drive your performance. We are here for you.